Learn How the Best Franchisors Achieve and Sustain Excellence
This Franchisor Excellence Masterclass is based on FRI’s famous Franchisor Wheel of Excellence™ which was developed from
years of research into the habits and strategies of top performing franchisors. Participants will learn how to:
- Attract and recruit high quality franchisees.
- Support franchisees at different stages of their business journey.
- Prevent and resolve conflict and tension in the franchise relationship.
- Protect your brand and ensure customers receive a consistent experience.
- Maintain leadership credibility with franchisees and get their buy-in to change.
Gain Powerful New Skills to
Lead and Engage Franchisees
This is your opportunity to learn directly from Greg Nathan, Founder of the Franchise Relationships Institute, psychologist, best selling author
and developer of some of the world's most popular franchising models. The two-day program is specifically designed for franchisor leaders and
executives who lead and support franchisees.
What You Can Expect
- Personalised professional development that addresses your specific questions, challenges and needs.
- The opportunity to engage directly with Greg Nathan and draw on his 30 years experience working with hundreds of franchise networks around
- An enjoyable, highly interactive format.
- The chance to engage in facilitated discussions with franchisor peers so you can learn from each other.
- Practical, evidence-based knowledge that will transform your franchise leadership skills.
- Case studies on what works and why.
- Unique franchising models and frameworks.
Plus, participants receive a detailed learning journal and signed copy of Greg Nathan's popular “Franchise Relationships Book of Tips”.
Greg Nathan Talks About the Masterclass
Cutting Edge Topics Essential
to Sustain High Performance
- How to create greater trust and commitment from your franchisees.
- The latest trends and techniques for recruiting franchisees.
- How to improve franchisee engagement in your conferences and meetings.
- What franchisees want and why.
- How to deliver effective franchisee support that truly adds value.
- How to efficiently collect meaningful feedback from franchisees.
- How to manage difficult conversations and negotiate expectations with franchisees.
- How to get franchisee buy-in to new initiatives.
You will leave re-energised, inspired and ready to put your new tools and insights into practice.
“This program delivered more value to me and my team than any seminar I have attended.”
Russ Umphenour, CEO, Focus Brands USA (leading franchisor of six brands with over 2,000 franchisees)