Our latest Sydney Field Manager Bootcamp started with the question, "What do you most love about your role and what do you find most challenging?" The following themes emerged.
Things they love about their role:
- The diversity and variety of work
- Seeing the positive impact they can have on franchisees and their businesses
- Building strong relationships with franchisees and their staff
And their challenges were:
- Getting franchisee buy-in to new initiatives
- Managing franchisee expectations and conflict
- Balancing the demands of the role, where everyone wants a piece of you!
This was a particularly vibrant group of 30 participants from 13 brands, and the two days, led by Greg Nathan, flew by. Based on the overall participant satisfaction rating of 99%, they all found the program useful, enjoyable and engaging.